Is there a block lift kit that will fit a 69 Barracuda

-
mines on 69' A-body 383 springs from eaton spring. tires in the pic are 225-70-14's. SS springs are different
DSC01472.JPG

Aha, these:
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/dcc-p3412002
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/dcc-p3412003

Hadn't considered those as an option because summit's "select parts that fit vehicle" feature doesn't think they'll fit on my 69 cuda.
Do they require different hangers/shackles/anything else I don't know? Some googling around looks like the SS was only available in the 68 so I'm unclear.

If I can just swap out the springs that's an affordable option and I like your cars profile.

Is there some way to measure these and tell what sort of lift they currently have so that I can either compare it to what it’s supposed to be?

Question 2 anyone know what it’s supposed to be?

I don’t know off a measurement for factory springs. I would imagine they are just old and worn out.

Basically yes. I’m going for a bit of a Mad Max feel.
I’ll get some photos once I have all the plastic off of it. I’m in the middle of a very sketchy paint job. 0.0

here’s what it looks like now. But I know those asking for pics probably want to see rear suspension And wheel details.

View attachment 1715568520

I f u havent bought , or changed anything , why dont you clearance the spots that are rubbing inside (massage carefully with a hammer) , and roll the outer lip in , no cutting involved , then u might not have to raise it much . Below is a pic of 295 60 d15`s on a 68 fastback , the '' tires are now about an inch up in the fenders'' and still dont rub. Offset spring hangars and clearanced front fender edge ,still conforms to original shape .
thumbnail.jpg
It can be done !

Thanks for all these excellent pictures.
One common thing I see here that differs from mine is that sitting still the top of the wheel is below the sheet metal.
This is not the case on my ride. The highest point on the wheel is higher than the opening.

I'm really thinking it's time to replace my leaf springs (so glad I posted before buying shocks.)

It's worse on one side than the other so I probably also want to do a little bit of massaging on the sheet metal but the springs are probably more of the problem.

Summit racing has these "Mopar Performance Competition Leaf Springs" (PNs p4120863 and p4120864) which it says will fit my vehicle.
Which from poking around a little seem to be a slightly lower end "Super Stock" than the 002/003 combo.

But I'm trying to figure out _why_ it says these will fit and that the other won't. Unfortunately they don't really have much in the way of measurements on them even on other sites like Jegs.

Anyone used these on a 69 'cuda?

Anyone know if they make your car not level?

for ref:
Mopar Performance Competition Leaf Springs P4120863
Mopar Performance Competition Leaf Springs P4120863

Yeah, I’m guessing that the way my passenger side leaf is almost perfectly flat (first picture) when resting is not how leaf springs are supposed to ride. 0.0

E364A5FF-7068-4C3E-980B-7FA455DC6541.jpeg

41A5F7BA-7ECC-453C-A404-17AB32E82B14.jpeg

-
Back