Is there any market for 13" wheels and hubcaps?

-

69GT

Reaction score
I recently took the original 13" steel wheels and hubcaps off of my 69 Dart GT. They will never be going back on the car and I am already tired of them being in my way. I can't imagine there would be much of a market for 13" wheels so my question is, is there any point in trying to sell them or should I just trash them?

Or you could add them to the 2 sets that I keep for??? Actually, I keep them for when I get an early A parts car so I can get them up and rolling on some reliable rubber so I don't have to air up the tires every time I need to push something around!!! Other than that, I don't think you can even get 13" tires anymore!!! Geof

I have 1 13" wheel and 4 13" wheel covers from my 62 Lancer. I plan to hang them up on the shop wall as decoration.

same here with the Lancer hub caps...on the wall they go for conversation piece...as far as ditching your stuff...I say no. You never know when you might need them or someone on here may be interested in them. So, maybe post them on here for sale or if you've got the extra space...keep them.

I put mine up for sale almost a year ago and no one is interested. The rims are painted nice, no rust or ding, new tires and the hubcaps are mint. Someone restoring an early A might be interested, but they are terrible for a driver.

The same here cosgig :-D I have a full set I will be keeping around if some one or me needs them.
I did sell the dog dish cap to a member here at a great FABO price, going to Canada.
These are real tall, said to be the tallest 13 you can buy, I hate to see them rot away but like you have said no one wants them so I think they will be put on a new boat tailor axle for my small aluminum 14' boat, I have seen a few older tailors have the small bolt hole pattern, and they will fit in the trunk for a spar 8)

Ralley's 010.jpg

Memike has a good point there. The spare tire well of the early A's is not big enough for a 14" tire so you better keep at least one for your spare. I forgot all about that Mike, thanks for pointing that out!!! Geof

-
Back