Is this a Go-wing?

-

jrlegacy23

68 Barracuda
Reaction score
Is this a go-wing? It says and shows it on a cougar. The guy says its for a mustang or cougar, and it is fiberglass. It is 57" wide and approximately 6" high.
3o43pb3ld5V25T25P6a9e2ebc7c3acc9b18c3.jpg

they did have them on cougars. my buddy bought a cougar one and put it on his 68 turino.

here is a picture of one on my uncles 340 4 spd duster that was one that came with a go wing and my 98 dodge neon r/t at Chryslers at Carlise 2010. have ya ever looked at the engineering that was put into how it is fastened down. it is remarkable.
CIMG8381.jpg

Look the same but there are some changes. 71-73 had shorter uprites. and the 69-70s the uprites were closer together on the Mustang. I found out the hard way.

they did have them on cougars. my buddy bought a cougar one and put it on his 68 turino.

here is a picture of one on my uncles 340 4 spd duster that was one that came with a go wing and my 98 dodge neon r/t at Chryslers at Carlise 2010. have ya ever looked at the engineering that was put into how it is fastened down. it is remarkable.
CIMG8381.jpg

that duster has a gull wing not a go wing

70 had a go wing. 71 like your uncles is a gull wing. The early fords were like the go wing.

Or you can say screw the Gull/go wing (they're just for show) and put of the Direct connection spoiler (that actually works adds 15 to the top end). Like the one found on DustAAR.

Here is my spoiler it is a repop mustang spoiler from National parts depot looks just like a mopar 70s Go-Wing plus for 120 bucks you cant beat it

-
Back