Is this bench seat correct for a 73 Duster?

-
That's exactly what was/is in my 74. As far as I know the 73 and 74 were pretty much the same.

Attachments

• old seat.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 345
  • new seat.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 330
Thanks for the replies, I was going to go with the split bench with arm rest but I happened to find one of these for sale locally and think I will pick it up.

Thanks

That is what was in my 74 Duster i have one for sale for $65 with the tracks but i am in PA shipping would be a lot

Picked it up today out of an early 74' Duster. Judging by the look of the fasteners this seat was the original front seat from factory for that car. Thanks for the responses.

Thanks FABO

The bench seat is more comfortable, looks and fits better than the funky aftermarket foreign buckets that were in my car when I purchased it, now to get it re-upholstered. I checked out Legendary's site and found that this seat, an adjustable headrest bench, the bench console seat, and buckets were all potential options for the 72' 73' 74' model years.

Thanks

This what should be in a 73-4?? Much thicker back and different pattern!! Still in one!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_3812.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 299
  • 100_3813.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 302
that looks like the one that was in my 72 demon ....i thought 73 was supposed to have the seat back release button towards the top

Attachments

• d3.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 297
all pix look correct to me.they had so many different packages its hard to tell what came outta what.that vinyl top trim needs to be gotten by someone though...

-
Back