FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
From a 64 valiant

Rear wheelhouses
Inner fenders
torsion bar crossmember
front frame rails
Possibly rear rails.

I have that car I'm parting out and need to move the stuff, really don't want to scrap the stuff if there is an immediate need by someone.

I don't normal deal with 63-66 cars.

thanks

You know if you scrap the whole car,the next day people will be asking for this stuff.LOL.Just saying..:read2:

If you're talking about the complete rear wheel houses, inner & outer together, I would think so. Outers in particular seem to rust out.

When someone wants to lose the fenderwell headers, I'll bet they'll be clamoring for those inners. I know mine are a little munched from a telephone pole many years ago when it was an old lady's car :angry7:

Wheel houses. You mean the outer part of the quarters that go around the wheels? If they are the same as a 63 Dart.....I might want them

I would keep as much as you can. It seems like quite a few more early A's are popping up here lately. Heck I would pick up a few pieces if I didn't have to pay half for a new fence this month.

Keep it! I'm sure you've heard the expression 'they don't make this stuff anymore' ;) . I'll take it all if you're close to BC in Canada ..

-
Back