Is this your 68 barracuda?

-
It's Jeff Ramin's. He's been a member of the yahoo Barracuda Owners Group for years and years. I have no idea if he's on FABO or not.

I haven't heard from Jeff in a couple of years. I think when he finished his car, he kinda dropped off the everyday research thing. Of course, I wouldn't blame him, he put a lot of hours (and money) in the car in a fairly short amount of time. I sure referenced his site many times to get mine done.

I haven't heard from Jeff in a couple of years. I think when he finished his car, he kinda dropped off the everyday research thing. Of course, I wouldn't blame him, he put a lot of hours (and money) in the car in a fairly short amount of time. I sure referenced his site many times to get mine done.

Hello folks!

Just wanted to drop a line to let you know I'm still around, even though I don't visit the BOG or FABO any longer. I still own my Fish, which is enjoyed on weekends when the snow isn't flying.

I occasionally think about taking the restoration site down. I was just looking at the web site logs (which is how I found this thread) and I see people still accessing it from forums like FABO. As long as people still find it useful, I'll keep it around.

Thanks for chiming in Jeff, also thanks for your restoration and story! Very very useful, thanks very much! So yeah keep it up!

-
Back