Not open for further replies.

GhostFish

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I'm in the market for a 67-69 fastback for a new project. I do not need the engine or trans. Prefer the body be in decent shape with minimal frame issues and decent interior. I do understand that beggars cannot be choosers however as we are dealing with a 50 year old vehicle.

Had a 66 Barracuda but had to get rid of it thanks to a screwjob put on me by a roofing contractor.

Thanks for looking!

I might have the car for you. I will take picture tomorrow 69 Barracuda fastback 8 3/4 rear no engine or trans

I sent you a bunch of pictures

FF37E89B-BBDE-44C3-8DE3-44B1677E05CC.jpeg

Gents, I'm out of town for a youth hockey event. I will check my PM's as soon as I get to the hotel. Thank You!

Last edited:
I'm in the market for a 67-69 fastback for a new project. I do not need the engine or trans. Prefer the body be in decent shape with minimal frame issues and decent interior. I do understand that beggars cannot be choosers however as we are dealing with a 50 year old vehicle.

Had a 66 Barracuda but had to get rid of it thanks to a screwjob put on me by a roofing contractor.

Thanks for looking!
I have a whole bunch of 67-69 barracudas for sale and they are all projects. Let me know with a PM and we can go from there.

I’m wanting l to put a hemi in But I should probably start out with a real clean l
Just bot a 70 cuda so myt have to wait on the 68 build
This is what ive got
Tim at 52537

CE710BCF-9710-4B16-BDB4-5F06B177B023.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back