Not open for further replies.

Surprise67GT

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
I am restoring my numbers matching original 1969 Plymouth barracuda formula S and I would love to be able to add the nice detail of the driver side exhaust manifold spark plug heat shield. I’ve seen them for sale for pretty incredible prices but if somebody has one and is willing to sell it for a reasonable price I would be interested.

I am restoring my numbers matching original 1969 Plymouth barracuda formula S and I would love to be able to add the nice detail of the driver side exhaust manifold spark plug heat shield. I’ve seen them for sale for pretty incredible prices but if somebody has one and is willing to sell it for a reasonable price I would be interested.
I have a set of left and right. I need a set of early style 64 to 66. Find me a set and we can trade.

What would the early 64 through 66 style look like? Any chance you could post a picture?
The upper hasket is the right sid and the bottom is the drivers side 64 to 66. The middle is the one you are searching.

20220721_145607.jpg

The upper hasket is the right sid and the bottom is the drivers side 64 to 66. The middle is the one you are searching.

View attachment 1715973636
I already have this one. Not correct for a 340. And I also have the smaller passenger side piece also not correct for 340. From what I’m told the 340 shield should have a divider on the center port

1469B51D-3C0B-4A5A-94C0-D986DA1FDF9A.jpeg

Not to split hairs BUT once it is installed who (besides you) would ever see or know that it is not correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back