[WANTED] ISO LOCKING Gas Cap for my 65 Dart (and a couple other things!)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SFGlam

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi there! I recently acquired a new (to me) 65 Dart (base). My girl that I had for 21 years was stolen 7 months ago, and this new one came to me by some sort of divine intervention. It's pretty much identical to my old one except that this one is two-door and my previous one was four. Anyway, I am looking for a few things and I do have my junkyard (Wildcat Mopars in Oregon) on the hunt but I thought I'd post here too.

the first thing I really want is a LOCKING gas cap. my previous Dart had one - might have been original to the car, not sure - but my new Dart has this non-locking one that I don't like. Attaching photos - the one on the left is basically what I have now and the one on the right is what I USED to have. I have been searching and searching and everytime I open up an eBay listing that comes up in a search for "1965" in the title, it is in fact NOT for a 65 when I click into the listing. I have been searching all over! If anyone has any leads it would be much appreciated!

If I can not find one I will likely order that pretty one that I saw on here from damraider!

thank you!

(P.S. I am also seeking an antenna!!!! it apparently came off in a mishap several years ago! :rolleyes: )

s-l500.jpg

s-l1600.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back