It’s Back, AMD has all bumpers on sale if in stock

-

Car Nut

Mopar Master
Reaction score
CD07EF96-721F-480F-8470-5B4929C95D98.jpeg

A7CC9CAD-6181-4CC2-B135-C8A3BADB6D32.jpeg

Last edited:
This is a good thing on a serious note. On the other hand all us duster and Valiant guys wonder if that bumper still going to have a bent up end on it.lol

Hey Nut, where are you seeing this? Nothing on their website.

Last edited:
Hey Nut, where are you seeing this? Nothing on their website.
I just looked up a 69 Dodge Dart front and rear bumper. They don’t show on sale. I would say look up your car and if it doesn’t show on sale, call them.

This is a good thing on a serious note. On the other hand all us duster and Valiant guys wonder if that bumper still going to have a bent up end on it.lol
I bought one. What should I look for? I don't notice anything wrong.

Ya I looked up some and no sale price. I'll call them on Monday. Thanks
I followed the link from my email and sale prices aren't showing. On the previous sale, I logged in and my price was even lower than the advertised sale price. I got the Duster rear bumper with jack slots because the 70 bumper was out of stock. Now the 70 shows in stock.

bought them through an authorized dealer "tamaraz" ebay. Sent me 3 for the price of one because they were all that way. Called amd and asked...yep.
I ended up 2x4 + towel and a big rubber mallet. Fit ok. The chrome is spider cracking at that end now. Amd didn't make them right...or they all magically were dropped on their ends when boxed n stored.
Has AMD made it right

Just purchased the no jack slot duster rear bumper last night. The sale price wasn’t displayed until I checked out.

I'll be interested to know if they got them right this round.
20230426_184515.jpg

20230426_184452.jpg

Here's the one I just got from AMD. So...looks like the answer is NO. I'm not sure how noticeable it is installed. The rest of my car is presently a piece of **** too so it will be a while before I find out. Hopefully it won't stay that way.
At least it doesn't have the extra holes for those big ugly bumper guards.

View attachment 1716082608

View attachment 1716082609
Here's the one I just got from AMD. So...looks like the answer is NO. I'm not sure how noticeable it is installed. The rest of my car is presently a piece of **** too so it will be a while before I find out. Hopefully it won't stay that way.
At least it doesn't have the extra holes for those big ugly bumper guards.
The driver side I think is the one that's bent inward .
By the way I apologize for the temporary disagree this site has been experiencing major problems lately and I'm about to **** it off for good. I can't ******* post anything the page takes forever to ******* load because of all the ******* pop-ups and the pop-ups pop up over my ******* keyboard. I hit reply and instead I get a disagree ******* Red X on people. How ******* desperate are you for money that you got to paint your entire website with ******* advertisements

I switched from Wi-Fi to mobile data and back ... it's only this site and this site only that does this **** ....there are so many slow loading busy advertisements that even when you go to hit the X to get rid of them it marks the arrow and takes you to them instead

@MOPAROFFICIAL
I do have Gold membership but some said they still got ads. I use DuckDuckGo browser on my Android Samsung Galaxy and I get nothing besides the FABO website.

-
Back