It is alive!!

-

Rob

Reaction score
Well I finally got the Duster on the road, bought it years ago as a project which it still is but it's now running and insured. Today was the first time I ever drove it, has an amazingly nice ride but those drum brakes all around suck big time :pale:

Well I finally got the Duster on the road, bought it years ago as a project which it still is but it's now running and insured. Today was the first time I ever drove it, has an amazingly nice ride but those drum brakes all around suck big time :pale:

Drum brakes sure make for "white knuckle" stops, don't they? Enjoy your ride! :cheers:

Thanks, it's been quite a long while since I drove anything with brakes like that, if you ran it in the 1/4 you'd need another 1/4 or more to stop it :-D

I have all the parts to do the disc brake conversion and pretty much everything to do the /6 to 360 swap as well. Just don't have the time to do it, have at least one other car to restore first, maybe after that :-D

For now I'm going to drive it for a bit, thanks to my son it now runs like a Champ :-D

-
Back