It is almost done

-

mod38-1

Reaction score
Almost done after a few years 8)

385854F2.JPG

looks sexy. been wondering how a yellow duster with just a black hood look without any other black on it. LOVE IT!!!

The destination is definately worth the journey. Sharp ride,give us all the details.

Looks supper cool :thumleft: Is that lemmon twist yellow ?

Yall new I had to ask! :toothy10:

Thanks for all the replies. The hood scoop is on it because the people that had the car before me drag raced it and there was a hole cut in hood for air cleaner. At the time of doing the body work on car i could not find a good stock hood. So we welded a piece in hood to seal up hole and scoop covers up piece that got welded in. It is a aftermarket fiberglass scoop based off a max wedge. I hate to say this but the yellow is a gm yellow. Any comments or thoughts if I should put the stripes on the side to break up the yellow or leave it? Thanks

Picture 047.jpg

nice looking duster...i was planning on using a max wedge scoop on my scamp, since i thought it would fit the middle contour nice,and sure enough after seeing yours it does- and its different....by any chance do you know what brand of scoop it is on there?

I believe the company is called mas fiberglass. I found them in a mopar muscle magazine

Looks great, 10-20-2008 09:31 PMmod38-1Almost done after a few years

what else you got left to do?

if you dont mind can you post some more pics of your car from different angles...i'd like to see how the scoop looks from a couple of different views

I will post some more pictures for you in next few days

-
Back