Items bought from FABO guys

-
3BC82AE3-16FC-490A-80F1-579213691B2A.gif

Although with staffing shortages lately it’s not unusual to be mandatoried into 72 or 96 hour shifts.

Or, go in to work in the morning and not come home for 2 weeks due to a widland fire assignment. LOL.

If I have something lingering in the For Sale section and I am out of town I make sure to tell the buyer what is going on with me and ask if they want to wait or move on. If it's boxed up already my wife drives past a hundred post offices on her 2 hour round trip to work and she can help out.

We regularly work 24, 48, 72 hour shifts. Or in go-fish's case, 2 weeks or longer for wildland. However, if I've sold something during my tour, I'll do my best to let the buyer know of my work situation and not just be a ghost.

I just keep the buyer in the loop as to any issues that may delay my shipping. If that's not good enough, I give them back all of their money.

I was working on the road rebuilding power line after a fire when I finally found a couple 400 blocks locally. The guy held on to them for me for a couple weeks. I didn't try to beat him down on price and showed up with cash.

As stated several times, communication is key and it goes both ways.

We regularly work 24, 48, 72 hour shifts. Or in go-fish's case, 2 weeks or longer for wildland. However, if I've sold something during my tour, I'll do my best to let the buyer know of my work situation and not just be a ghost.
I respect and thank all the first responders and firefighters, with out those brave people the rest of us would be in trouble.

-
Back