It's About TIME! Phoenix Specialty T-Shirts Wooooo

-
Hey Leanna, I think you need some Canadian advertizing and I take 3 XL so what do you say, how do I get me one. As fer the thong thingy, it'll be a cold day in hell, sorry ain't going to happen, what if I got in an accident and had to go to the hospital, oh the "HORROR".:toothy10:

She's supposed to be nice tomorrow so I think I'll fire the beast and rubber down some pavement, we'll be thinking about ya, me and Bob (he's the one that gets the blame if the cop pulls us over).

I dunno Terry ... can't speak for all the ladies, but you in a thong may not necessarily be a bad thing.

:angel5:

Still trying to decide what to do with this first edition of only 20 shirts. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Yep, I need an XL and Nella will need a small or medium!!! If you ever make a run to sell that is!!! If not, I'd bid on any auction to get Billy something under the tree, although the best present I can think of for him would be you wrapped up in a bow!!! (PSC shirt and thong optional!!!LOL!!!) Geof

Leanna, I'll be coming by in person on or about December 8th to drop off my Dart GT emblems so get a Men's Medium ready for me to take off your hands. I've got a meeting in Memphis to go to so I'll swing by your shop if that's okay with you.

AUCTION.......AUCTION...........AUCTION

One of each

Out of self-preservation (Roger's about two and a half feet taller than I am), I suppose I should listen to what the man says. :-D

Yep, I need an XL and Nella will need a small or medium!!! If you ever make a run to sell that is!!! If not, I'd bid on any auction to get Billy something under the tree, although the best present I can think of for him would be you wrapped up in a bow!!! (PSC shirt and thong optional!!!LOL!!!) Geof

LMAO Geof!

The shirts DO run big and are 100% preshrunk cotton. My mediums fit me like a mini dress instead of a t-shirt so I should've gotten smalls instead. There's tentative "orders" of 14 shirts already so I have a feeling getting more of them sooner is going to be a bigger priority than I first thought.

Leanna, I'll be coming by in person on or about December 8th to drop off my Dart GT emblems so get a Men's Medium ready for me to take off your hands. I've got a meeting in Memphis to go to so I'll swing by your shop if that's okay with you.

John, that sounds terrific! It will be great to get to meet you. And hopefully there will still be a shirt left by December. LOL

If youre gauging interest I would definately be in. I keep trying to find something that needs p/c to send to ya. Great looking shirt.DD

-
Back