It's been some time.

-

383man

Reaction score
Since I posted here as I got so busy with my car I had only posted a little on Moparts. But the car is basically done other then some little things. I finally got my 63 to a 1/4 mile track on a very hot day in Sept. I ran a best of 11.66 @ 114.65. I think it has a bit more in it and plan to go back to the track soon. I also raced my son 4 times that day as he went. I had new Hoosier QTP tires and it took me a few passes to get them hooking good. I was surprised we ran this good as it was so hot that day. Here is the results of our races:

Jr - -- Me
11.75 - 11.76
11.80 - 11.87
11.74 - 11.66
11.77 - 11.70

His best mph was 115 and change and mine was 114 and change but my 63 sixty's better then his 400 Dart as I had a best sixty of 1.61 to his 1.64. We had a blast as the cars are so close it depends on who gets the lite as to who wins. I gotta run but I will post more later. Here is a few pics. Ron

280991076.jpg

Welcome, you have been gone long. It`s good to see you and your son still shooting it out at the track. Glad to see you`re back and keep us informed on what happens at the track.

Glad you took the time to up date us Ron,
And it sure is cool to here you and your sun are running some good numbers. Thanks for the pic and don't let the young man get you on the light.:mrgreen:

-
Back