It's beer time

-

stansblue72

one of one 1953 ME!
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I told Lenore seeing how she broke down today and I had to work on her instead of going to a car show, that the first beer was on her! :drinkers::drinkers:

dart 010.jpg

Well lets have one together on Lenore, I just got back from a dinner and ready to have one my self, I will have one with ya greendart72:drinkers:

DSCF0025.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

That looks like it might just be a nice beer.

Here's what I've been drinking lately. Ya can't buy it anywhere but the pub that it's brewed at, but it's well worth it.

One is 6.5%, the other is 7.5%. A few of these and you're happy :cheers:.

IMG_1035.JPG

IMG_1036.JPG

Oh Yeah the first one has kicked in, now on to the second!
I just emptied my mug and on my why to the fridge for #2 :drinkers:
Some one slide a beer to ryan426 :cheers:

My holy trinity: Primo beer, Tail Fin wine & any bubbly will do. BTW: Gotta love the Tail Fin label - the owner of the winery is a Mopar guy/surfer.

IMG_6474.jpg

IMG_6472.jpg

IMG_6473.jpg

IMG_6475.jpg

Twin Fin :cheers:That is a 64 vert Valiant cool.=P~
Know I can't get the song out of my head :toothy10: In heaven there ain't no beer thats why we drink it here.:clock:

Well, since beer cans pull my mustache hairs out I might have a Cherry Duster with ya'll. :)

Well, since beer cans pull my mustache hairs out I might have a Cherry Duster with ya'll. :)

I will have to talk to Shery at Hogans where I have a cold one and play pool and have that out on there menu for ya Joe, So it's called a Cherry Duster :cheers:

I will have to talk to Shery at Hogans where I have a cold one and play pool and have that out on there menu for ya Joe, So it's called a Cherry Duster :cheers:

Cool! I forgot to check the poll and see what name won. :)

-
Back