It's called pride and sense of accomplishment

-

Steve 225

Reaction score

Once again uncle tony hits the nail on the head
A little alarming that airplane mechanics are having the same problem
When that for sale thread says "rebuilt with all new parts" it takes on a whole new meaning
And just for giggles I threw in a rant from foamy the squirrel that makes a lot of sense(my son used to say I reminded him of foamy.......... And he was absolutely right)

And on a personal, non automotive, note, that also explains today's problems
The local grocery store, that has been in business at that location since the 60s is closing in march,which will effectively leave my neighborhood a food desert
Head office says it is because they want to focus on technology, which means more self checkout aisles
A million machines saying" please place item in bagging area" will never replace ONE smiling face asking how was your day!!!!
It's not immigrants taking our jobs folks, it's greedy corporations replacing warm bodies with cold machines that don't require benefits, vacations, and have absolutely no PRIDE in their work!!
(Did ya see a little foamy coming out just there?)

I had the exact same type of failure Uncle Tony refers to in the video of a plug on the cooling system on one of my vehicles, right around the 2 year mark too. The car wasn't a daily driver either, had probably only gone 5k miles before it split open.

-
Back