It's Finally Home

-
Here is mine. It sat in a barn for 34 years. Thankfully I didn't need to touch the paint (except the hood) or the interior. It has all been mechanical.

View attachment 1716139314
I read your story and saw the pictures. And while I just didn't want to give up on mine, yours had a deeper story since it was your Dad's. And to have him go along with you to confirm it was his made it all the better.

Wow, what a great story, 44 years, I love it, and the car. I hope that you get to enjoy it for the next 44 years. I can't imagine how much frustration you have endured with body shop jail. Excellent job sir!

Wow, what a great story, 44 years, I love it, and the car. I hope that you get to enjoy it for the next 44 years. I can't imagine how much frustration you have endured with body shop jail. Excellent job sir!
Thank you missing linc. You were right. But I got so used to waiting for so long, it actually felt weird once I got it back. Now it's time for me to start putting it back together. Have a good week ahead missing linc.

-
Back