its not an abody

-

416 scamp

Reaction score
I know its not an abody but its still a mopar. This is what I will be starting on next winter. Hope you dont mind me posting this here. Bought it a couple of months ago for 125.00 sitting under a shed.

Picture 126.jpg

Picture 127.jpg

Picture 128.jpg

That's an awesome old rag top you have there. We don't mind you posting the photos at all, in fact, if you don't keep us updated with photos as work progresses we're going to be really PO'd. :)

I PROTEST!!! THIS IS FOR A-BODY ONLY CARS!!! Now tell me where you are so I can come and take that car from you as your penalty.....OK OK your new name .........416(THE THEIF) scamp

sgd128 shut up lol... we all are mopar lovers so who really cares about an old 63 convertible being on the website man?

Dude where was this shed at.... I live in the area and I will be damned if I have ever seen this. You need any help with it just ask. I will be more then glad to help. Nice tires lifting off the ground in the Scamp too!

Excellent score. $125.? Yeah, your a thief. Bet you get a lot of thumbs up cruising around with the top down when your finished. BTW...you suck...LOL.

Where the @#$% am I when deals like this come up?? You really scored on this one, it will be a big job but well worth it when you're done. OH, by the way I grew up in West Virginia too in a little town called Ceredo near Huntington. Had to move out of state for work 16 years ago. Good luck with your new toy, even if it isn't an A-body.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Yeah, I guess I am a thief. (lol) A friend of my mothers had the car. Her husband died so she was wanting to get rid of a lot of stuff round she didnt need and the 63 was one of them. Dont know what to do with it right now. What do you guys think? Keep the 318 poly in it or go big block? Open for suggestions. What would you guys do with it?

600 cube Indy motor with big Mickeys out back, four link, coil overs and struts on the front. Maybe a couple turbos just for good measure. :)

Oh yeah and a Lenco. lol

Well, if I could afford it that's what I'd do.

Finally found some fenders for the 63. $1100.00 at Wildcat Auto Wrecking. Just wanted to share with you guys. Thanks RPM for sending me to their website. :thumbup:

guitar,im in fla also,hello, I have a polished aluminum case 4 speed with jerico gears out of a 74 dart that went 8.20s 1/4 for 2k while your dreaming heh

guitar,im in fla also,hello, I have a polished aluminum case 4 speed with jerico gears out of a 74 dart that went 8.20s 1/4 for 2k while your dreaming heh

I saw that thing, Its a work of art, I wouldnt want to polish it under the car though, LOL

Cool, a convertible, make it go fast, but just dont make it a drag car. Also, if your missing and covertible parts, start looking for that stuff first.

Wow - that looks like a fun project - I remember when I first saw my Barracuda it had a broken back window and a hole in the top - the old guy I buoght it from told me "Oh thats from my goats jumping up on there" - nice to see another old vert getting another chance! I think it would look good deep blue w/white top and interior and a modern Hemi conversion - you could make an awesome cruiser! Good luck - Ill be watching

-
Back