It's out of the Igloo.

-

340butterduster

no title
Reaction score
Finally a beautiful sunny day...
Something got over me, I couldn't resist. Peer pressure maybe...

Back later.

Good to see you're gettin to finally lay down some rubber buddy, hopin to see that you have that small strip repaved radial style by the end of the week.

Mike

Thanks Mike, it felt great.
As for the radial re-surface, I'll let you talk to the wife about that, lol

Well Snows All Gone And Had Two Good Days Of Rain. All Salt Should Be Off The Roads So I'm Heading Out On Sunday For A Drive. Just Installed My CD Player Tonight. Oh God Its Been A Long Winter, Going To Be Hard To Sleep Tonight Knowing It Will Be Time On Sunday To Have Some Fun.

I didn't realize the wife took a video clip, she has the camera with her all the time.
It explains why I got a talkin' when I got back.
She had in on tape, couldn't deny it, or embellish it. DOH!

It's short.

http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa59/340butterduster/?action=view&current=P4050013.flv

"But honey, Mike said it was okay to repave the drive with rubber..." LMAO Yeah, I have to agree that you can't deny much with the better half taking video of you funnin off a little. Mine caught me doin burnouts in the Charger on the main drag of our town and pulled over and chewed me out in front of a bunch of my buddies one time... was kinda one of those "But mom, it was just this one time" ordeals you go through when you're a kid and you know you're caught but you're gonna try and talk your way out of it anyway... Oh well, boys will be boys

-
Back