IT'S SPRING! car out to drive and got its spring cleaning

-

mwls73duster360

Bad as Buddy Holly
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but I'm ready to hit the road for spring break she will be getting some new shoes soon the steelies are killing me

Attachments

• PicsArt_1363549977501.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 163
Thanks adjusted a few body parts to line up better. I'll be getting new interior and wheels in a few weeks.

I wish! We just had 2 inches of snow here yesterday and a couple more along with sleet and rain Mon. into Tues! :mumum:

I wish! We just had 2 inches of snow here yesterday and a couple more along with sleet and rain Mon. into Tues! :mumum:

I'm actually mad we only got snow once this year so I'll be happy with the sun. Daffodils and blue bells are out already

Gee I am about 6 weeksssssssssssssss away till burn out time.I hope you get a foot of snow tomorrow,lol have a blast.

We just keep getting little dustings of snow every so often that makes the city put down salt. GD. I could be driving if they didn't have this incessant need to salt every time it snows.

Yea I'm glad they don't do that here. Everyone acts like it's the end of the world when it snows. I saw over 10 crashes just on my road. I grew up in Leavenworth wa the snow there was up to our roof and that's where I learned to drive.

I don't think spring's here yet, in the inland northwest, it snowed here today.

Its still freezing and lightly snowing here in southern Michigan, was to get the ride out this weekend but just sent a check in for 2 more weeks of storage..I was sick of winter a month ago, lol

-
Back