-
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasduster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Forsale is my J/D 212 with a front end loader 1200 OBO.... Comes with a bucket but needs to be modified back onto tractor..Trades welcome...Looking for a lift for my shop.Have to sell, located in 13801 NY I accept paypal and money order and good ole cash...here is the link to cragslist ny http://binghamton.craigslist.org/grd/1707326095.html

tractors 033.jpg

tractors 034.jpg

tractors 035.jpg

Hey Chas, would there be a mower deck that goes on it? Any idea on price of getting it to West Plains, Mo 65775? I went on CL and read your ad about the deck, What about the rear lift? Any provisions for that for implements? Whats there and what aint?
Small Block

Pm sent, no rear attachments or hydraulic lift on the rear just a trailer hitch Not sure what it would cost to get it to you...Any body headed that way... Never dealt with any shipping companys before.. Alittle help!!!!!!!

I like it! Too bad I am so far away! How much will the thing lift?? Single cyl or twin??

It's only a single cylinder tractor but has plenty of grunt to it...It will lift me up and I weight 165lbs... it will probably lift more but you would have to put a weight box on the back of it.... I am installing newer style rams on it in a few weeks, so it may pick up more weight... I want to get the bucket on it soo aswell... Everybody wants it knowbody sends any cash...know biggie thought its kind of handy to have around the house

Tractor is sold as of last night thanks FABO for the free space.....any body going From upstate NY to ottawa canada area

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back