-
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasduster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, looking to get back to mopar help me out.....

1937 Pro Sreet Chevy Pick up

Hello, this 37 tubbed suicide door truck was built by Ronald Geehring out of Maryland back in late 90’s. The truck was in 12 magazine shoots back then. I can’t prove the others. But I can prove The January 1999 Classis Trucks Magazine because I have it.
This 37 is all steel except for the running boards. It was wrapped in a diff color combo and since been repainted to the color it is now. Which is mopar copper pearl like the Dodge Daytona cars and trucks. The paint is really nice has a reddish tint in the sun, The paint has one flaw in the front of the grille surround. Before I bought it the owner drove it up on the enclose trailer with the air ride down and hit the trailer and cracked the paint see pics..I bought it this way, I will adjust the price if you are a serious buyer. I was going to fix it but just don’t have the funds yet. Other than that the paint is awesome. They guy I got from installed the new box and redid the whole truck except for painting the frame. He is a top notch auto body tech in the area. The frame looks good just needs a few spots touch up …. I have only drive this truck 60 miles or so as I have only owned it 6 months.
The frame is Martz Chassis out of Bedford PA custom aftermarket frame and chassis. It has a 4 link rear with a 12 bolt 4.88 posi. With drum brakes. Front end is a custom Martz Independent Front suspension with disk brakes. Full air ride suspension .
MODS:
Rack and Pinion
Suicide doors all electric entry with trick hidden access.
Hidden Higgens bear claw latches
3 piece hood opens forward trick with removable side panels
Smoothie running boards and tail panel
Original head light converted to hagen bulbs
Hagen tail lights by Julian
White oak bed with polished stainless strips
Wiring- Ron Francis wire works panel
Corvette tilt and telescoping with lacar steering wheel- billet adaptor
Fuel cell under bed
Lokar hood release
Lokar e brake handle not hooked up needs cables.
Trick 3rd brake light led in back of cab
Interior:
Dark Gray Tweed:
Mustang seats modified, nice flamed door panels, complete head liner, rugs, under dash all carpeted and behind seats.
Pioneer super tuner am/fm cd player.
Radiator:
Walker cobra with walker fan and shroud. Has an Electric pusher fan.
Exhaust:
Street rod header coated
Dual exhaust 2.5 aluminized pipes with 2 chamber flow masters stopped at rear end
Sounds awesome

Rims are welds drag lites
Tires 29x18.50x15 Mickey Thompson Rear
Tires 165x15 Good year Front
this was back in 1999 or earlier…..Engine specs from what I have on my spec sheet:
Engine was built by Muncie in Baltimore Maryland.
350 chevy .30 over 4 bolt line bored decked new cam bearings and main bearings and new freeze plugs
Forged pistons 10:1 trw
Heads 58 cc stainless valves 2.02
Cam 292/292 488/488 hyd
2/3 cam swap
Roller tip stamped steel
Fluid damper
Intake is a edelbrock c26 with dual 500 edelbrocks with single chrome Edlebrock air cleaner
Transmission:
Built 350 Turbo by Fourcade Transmissions
3500 durcon converter
Ignition:
HEI
NEW 2 months ago:
Taylor wires
Accel coil
Msd dist cap and rotor
Plugs
Oil change
New synthetic lucas diff oil and gasket
Interstate battery under passenger seat real nice to get too J
The bad…..
There is damage in the front end as stated before, and there is a running issue. It starts fine and runs up the road like a bear…..
Under light acceleration from a stop sign it pops like 5-6 times through the carbs, if you crack the gas or go past the first ¼ throttle it runs perfectly fine no issues at all…. I have drained all the fuel and started over with 94 sunoco same issue and have also tried timing all over the map… no change..
I have synced and adjusted till I am blue in the face…. The carbs have been cleaned and all the jets and the metering rods are stock to the carbs. I think they need to be jetted way down . I am not looking for tech support thanks……. Just telling you what I have done thanks guys and gals.
Will help with loading of course.
Possibly partial trades plus cash for a 4 speed Duster/Demon/Sport coup or what else……. Don’t be shy
Location 13801 NY

$38,500 OBO lets deal

Attachments

• 37 chevy left front 1.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 1,029
  • 37 front damage.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 944
  • 37 right front.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 940
  • 37 rear tubbed.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 930
  • 37 chevy interior.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 939
  • 37 left pic door.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 958
  • 37 chevy wooden box 2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 937
  • 37 chevy right side.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 994
  • 37 chevy roof pic.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 947
  • 37 left side close.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 1,011
More pictures

Attachments

• My 37 chevy interior.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 901
  • left front 3.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 933
  • 37 mag.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 924
  • 37 mag pic.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 917
  • 37 mag 2.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 926
  • 37 back mag.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 933
  • 37 chevy engine.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 956
New pics from yesterday any offers. Thanks

Attachments

• 1937 chevy prostreet 001.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 813
  • 1937 chevy prostreet 003.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 831
  • 1937 chevy prostreet 010.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 834
  • 1937 chevy prostreet 008.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 831
Forsale 28,000 or mopar trades lets deal

ok Front grille suround is all fixed and popping issue is all fixed as promised.. The popping issue when I got the truck the wires were routed in away I thought the truck had a 2/3 cam swap and the truck ran and sounded accually good.. It has flowmasters on it and inside the cab its kind of growny sounding so i coudn;t tell it was missing and it ran pretty good up the road, I have only put a few miles on it basic testing... well I went back to the basics tonight and low and behold someone had put the firing order backwards.. its the normal 18436572 duh... runs way better won;t be able to run it down the road until the salt clears..

Pics of the front took them today. Also new Valve / rocker cover gaskets installing them Sunday along with side panels...

Attachments

• 1937 chevy front 2.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 489
  • 1937 chevy 4.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 512
  • 1937 chevy front with side panels 1.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 487
  • 1937 chevy front with side panels 3.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 486
  • 1937 chevy left with side panels 2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 498
  • 1937 chevy left with side panels 3.jpg