Status
Not open for further replies.

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
will trade my j heads that are ported with comp springs and a torker 340 intake for a running 400and 727 trans...would like to be close to north carolina for the trade as shipping would kill the deal...what you got ..:D:D:D

I have a 400/727 but I can't trade unless you have something I need for my duster. It hasn't run in 5 or so years so I'm not sure if you want it anyway. I live near Lake Gaston in NC but go to school in Charlotte. I already have good heads and an M1 intake. Do you have anything else you're willing to trade?

what do you need for the duster??? im not to far from you.. im right out side of henderson about 35 mins. ..what would you sell the set for ????

It's nice to see someone so close. I'm trying to get into drag racing so I need rims for slicks, a quarter stick or similar shifter, racing seats, floor shift steering column, manual steering box and adapter, billet distributor, and stuff like that. I'd sell the stuff for $500.

i have 4 seats..lol what motor you using big block or small block???? i have some stuff that i may not use..shoot me a pm.. i get in here from time to time on my phone mostly cause i work the night shift right now ..maybe we can work something out..mike :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back