J.R. Boy,s party!

-
Man .. this is too funny. I am just glad that no one used this line
:worthles:
in this thread.

Oh.. and that little "Booty shorts" pic in CudaChick's sig could be trouble for you right now... so avert your eyes. :-D

I was thinking I would say something like.. Get well soon... but it just feels kind of weird, you know, wishing you a speedy recovery for your sack. I don't know... Well anyway.. good luck with that. LOL!

Joe

Joe, thanks for the help in shooting my afternoon glass of chocolate milk out my nose and all over the keyboard!!!!!!!!!!! Speedy sack recovery indeed ........... I am DEFINITELY laffin' my backside off now!!

Not that I actually want to SEE one........but I wonder what a sack sling would look like

Well how are the boys doing today J.R.?

The boys are doing pretty good, just been sitting at work today playing with paperwork. it just feels like there is something litely tugging on my left nard.

The boys are doing pretty good, just been sitting at work today playing with paperwork. it just feels like there is something litely tugging on my left nard.

Glad you are doing better and I hope the tugging on your left nard will be gone soon, So don't start cutting up a tire yet for a doggie bed.
I thought it looked cool too.
Glad you are taking it easy.:cheers:

-
Back