Jack components

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every one lost them or tossed them. Hit ebay, I see them show up there.

Heres the item number for one on ebay.

Need the nail head stud,jack foot & wing nut for my 72 Duster...45,000 miles and they are not there? D:dontknow:

i have the stud and wing nut prob the jack base too but prob not date coded if it matters

I have a bunch of jack parts but they are in storage and it's the wrong time of year for me to get them out. I've been gathering them up in one spot though so when I get time I can sort them out and see what goes with what. I'll bet I have 8 of them complete.

Reproduction wing nut can be had from here. Look under "fasteners" it is part number "SPW":

http://www.amhightechauto.com/

The stud is nothing special, just a carriage bolt like what is found at the local hardware store. Ask Bill at A&M about the stud. He can get a lot of stuff that is not listed on his web site.

Thanks Bill! I had never heard of this guy before. I sent him an email about the items. I know he's got the wing nut, lets see if he has or can get the correct stud. Dave

Dave, I have bought a bunch of things from him over the last few years. If you call and leave a message he will call you back, or he might just pick up the phone.

Bill thanks for the info, I phoned Bill about an hour ago and he is mailing the wing nut out today! Still looking for the stud.......I love this site! Appreciate the tip, can't have enough vendors can we?:profilel: D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back