Jack on the rocks.

-

340 Dart

I don't know ****.
Reaction score
9:45 in the morning and I just poured my second four fingers of Jack Daniels on 3 ice cubes. MMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHH!:-\"

Wow, what a bunch of die hard lushes you guys are! LOL If I even smelled Jack at this hour I'd have a serious buzz going.

Here is my drink of choice...
gentleman_jack.jpg

Hey J.R. did you see that video of that guy that put on a vest and let his buddies shoot him?

Dumbass!! :dink:

I can't drink whiskey anymore. Threw it up through my nose too many times, and now just smelling the cap off a bottle of Jack makes me heave. Still like vodka and shine, but beer is my choice of poison. Local grocery had Killians on sale for $9.99 a 12 pack so I bought 10 of em:drinkers:

I can't drink whiskey anymore. Threw it up through my nose too many times, and now just smelling the cap off a bottle of Jack makes me heave. Still like vodka and shine, but beer is my choice of poison. Local grocery had Killians on sale for $9.99 a 12 pack so I bought 10 of em:drinkers:

hope that gets you too sat LOL

My drink of choice ; Wiser's 18 year old whiskey.. Hard to get here in Wyoming so I special order it by the case. SOOOOO SMOOTH.. Works over Think I'll go pour another.

wisers1.jpg

Stopped drinking beer years ago, now all I drink is this Rye Whiskey. Real smooth but can't get in the states so gotto haul it down.

Terry

P3240013 (Small).JPG

I'll have a Blanton's!
Yeah! Pops and I just had a few last night! If you look at the top. ON the hoof of the horse is a letter...If you can find them all they SPELL Blanton's!

Pops and i managed to find them all!..

You should try the silver and the gold! For export only (duty free) but you can get it!

Aloha!

I can't drink whiskey anymore. Threw it up through my nose too many times, and now just smelling the cap off a bottle of Jack makes me heave.

Southern Comfort!!!

I was 17, I helped a guy build a pump house and he paid me with a 5th of SoCo, for some dumbass reason I chugged the whole thing in about 3 mins, 45 mins later my friends are ready to take me to the ER, I stand up, walk to the bathroom (my friends say it looked like Buggs Bunny trying to walk drunk hitting all the furniture) I puked for about 4 hours then went to my buddies bed and passed out. I woke up some time during the night, puked on his pillow, wiped it off with one of his socks, poured a whole bottle of Brute cologne on it, flipped it over and pass out again.
To this day if I am at a bar and someone has a drink with SoCo in it I start to gag.

Well, I am back at work. Now you guys are off and free to have a couple and make fun of me.

I have a little headache but its not too bad.

ahhhhhh Michelob amberbock going down smooth..on my 5th one trying to kill a sixer..have a good night at work

-
Back