Jake told me as long as it's parked here....

-

ragtopfury

Reaction score
So my oldest bought his own house and moved out a few months ago. He has a tree to remove and a driveway to put in before he takes the purple kitten home. In the meantime, he said I should drive it one day every few weeks to keep the rust off the rotors.

Today is not the day....

20221215_084659.jpg

I love fishtailing around and terrifying people. My work buddies are horrified when I drive in the snow. Although it ain't easy.

I'm sure most members learned to drive in the snow with rear wheel drive vehicles. Now with most vehicles being front wheel drive, driving in the snow is a breeze.

I'm sure most members learned to drive in the snow with rear wheel drive vehicles. Now with most vehicles being front wheel drive, driving in the snow is a breeze.
I have a truck but usually get caught in snow in my 4 cylinder stick shift commuter car more than anything...yeah its doable to a point usually when the snow reaches the rockers its over LOL!

No doubt. I had a real snow tires on a pair of rally wheels for the winter for my 71 Barracuda, back in the eighties.

No doubt. I had a real snow tires on a pair of rally wheels for the winter for my 71 Barracuda, back in the eighties.
I had G60 snow tires on my 340 Duster way back. With the sure-grip it would go almost anywhere. I had the Duster for 16 years and saw every winter but one but it got oiled every year

Last edited:
I had G60 snow tires on my 340 Duster way back. With the sure-grip it would go almost anywhere
I had G60 snow tires on my 340 Duster way back. With the sure-grip it would go al
I had G60 snow tires on my 340 Duster way back. With the sure-grip it would go almost anywhere
The dart has only seen snow once. Then it got lazy and decided to hibernate over winter. Never drove it that much that winter either never had snow tires on it

-
Back