(James Dean & Ducktail Run Car Shows Indiana)

-

IndianaDodge

Reaction score
Two Car shows, James Dean Festival (Fairmount IN) & the Ducktail Run (Gas City Indiana) will be this weekend Sep 28th, 29th not sure about sunday the 30th located in central Indiana. these shows are about 15 miles from each other... used to all take place in Fairmount, the clubs split some years ago so now two shows! In the past not to many Mopars at this show... Seems to be more and more each year as they increase with age!

While visitng the Ducktail run today (Thursday) I seen some nice A-body Mopars along with swap meet vendors and it was only Thursday!

Also at the Ducktail Run (Gas City) was a decent E-body project car, looked to be a 72-74 Red Challenger with ... performance hood, 4-speed car, 150 speedo, rallye stripe along the side. Sorry, no price was listed and owner was not around at the time to speak to! It would need some floor pan work... I have seen worse, not sure about the Uni-body, also no engine or trans was present! white interior, bucket seats. All windows looked to be intact, mostly a complete car! Needs complete restore!

Also plenty of Brand X and street rod parts. seen a couple old plymouth coupes and one Chrysler coupe. Not sure of the years of these cars!

Jason
1971 Dart

I would have never missed those shows while I was there, a great source of parts, And Ideas. hey if you by any chance get some pics from either one, send me some to [email protected] please and thank you.:lol:

-
Back