January 13-14 2023

-

Rat Bastid

Dunamis Metron
Reaction score
Is the start of Engine Performance Expo 2023.

This is the video version of what used to be AETC and it’s FREE. And you don’t have to fly somewhere to see it.

Its on YouTube this year so all you have to do it do a YT search for it and sign up.

This is FREE expert advice from industry people.

You can’t pay for this and again…its FREE.

Is the start of Engine Performance Expo 2023.

This is the video version of what used to be AETC and it’s FREE. And you don’t have to fly somewhere to see it.

Its on YouTube this year so all you have to do it do a YT search for it and sign up.

This is FREE expert advice from industry people.

You can’t pay for this and again…its FREE.
Tell Kevin it will make me more valuable & I'll come over and watch it with you.

Tell Kevin it will make me more valuable & I'll come over and watch it with you.

He needs to hang a TV up back there and get a Roku box and let you work and watch it at the same time.

I promise there will be some great technical information given out for free on about any topic you can imagine.

He needs to hang a TV up back there and get a Roku box and let you work and watch it at the same time.

I promise there will be some great technical information given out for free on about any topic you can imagine.
Feminine issues?

I can't work & watch TV at the same time.
Ask Kevin what it's like when there's a mariners day game, lol. I watch the game and him just until the steam starts coming out of his ears

-
Back