Jays

-
They aren't going far with that bullpen..

Lol ya the BP has really sucked the last 1/2 hasnt it?? Lol Think we will need a bullpen? 3-4 man rotation in the playoffs leaves room for starters to go to the pen. See Stroman pitch?? Not bad for a guy who was sposed to be out all year..Lol
Suck it Yankees! Full throttle boys!

Bullpen. .Osuna Sanchez Lowe Hawkins Hendricks Tepera....I think they'll be just fine Lol Then the starters that will be moved to the pen.

Lol ya the BP has really sucked the last 1/2 hasnt it?? Lol Think we will need a bullpen? 3-4 man rotation in the playoffs leaves room for starters to go to the pen. See Stroman pitch?? Not bad for a guy who was sposed to be out all year..Lol

Jays aren't going any where but back home..

You Jays fans make me laugh..first time in the playoffs in TWENTY-TWO years..LMFAO

Yankees won it all FIVE times since then..LMFAO:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Brett Cecil played ball with my sons here in Maryland when he was a kid.

You Jays fans make me laugh..first time in the playoffs in TWENTY-TWO years..LMFAO

Yankees won it all FIVE times since then..LMFAO:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

There you are living in the past...LMYFAO!!!

Brett Cecil played ball with my sons here in Maryland when he was a kid.

Cool. He has had his ups n downs and been with the Jays for quite a while. I don't agree with mgmt sitting the regulars right now. They are cruising right now so don't play with the chemistry.

"We"?? Hey we won back to bacl and at that time had only been done once before.

Better check the stats..Yankees have won it FIVE times..FOUR times.. and even THREE times in a row..no team will EVER match that:D:D

There you are in the past again...lol..

Actually (and I hate doing this since it means I'm agreeing with whatshisname) as a Yankees fan, I'll point out the past, as well as the present, and look forward to the future.

No team has as much history to it, not just with the championships and the pennants, but with the Hall of Famers, the retired numbers, and the all around ballplayers the franchise has produced. When you refer to Yankee Stadium, both the old and the new, it's not "a" stadium, it's The Stadium, every baseball fan knowing what you mean when you say it.

Sure, there have been some misfires among the years, but DiMaggio, Mantle, Ruth, Gehrig, Berra, Ford, Mattingly, Jeter, all bring to mind baseball, just as much as "Yankee." Few teams have produced one or two players who the casual fan can say such, let alone being able to field a team of them.

Win, lose, or draw, I'm a fan of the Pinstripes and the organization. Even the most ardent Yankee hater can deny it.

A fair bet would be to see who goes further in playoffs. Jays or Yankees.

-
Back