Jeep Diorama

-

dodgefreak73

Reaction score
I just thought I'd share my latest model build with everybody. I was asked by my Boss to come up with some ideas for a Jeep display in our Parts Dept. This was one of the ideas I had so I got to build this Diorama and we put it on display at work today. The model is a 1/24 diecast with airbrushed mud on it and the base is all hand made and airbrushed as well, and the Jeep letters came from a Grand Cherokee on one of my trips to the junkyard. I was very pleased with the finished product considering the short period of time it was built in (3 days start to finish):glasses7:

Attachments

• DSCF0209.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 466
  • DSCF0206.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 307
  • Photo0166.2.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 274
Very nice.
If he had the wall space, it would really be cool to see a MB, CJ-2A, Cj-3A, CJ-etc leading the way up the slope showing the evolution of the JEEP.

Thanks everybody for the remarks. Yes it would be nice to do something like this to show the evolution of the Jeep, but this is all the boss wanted for now. We might do more down the road as this is part of some redecorating we've been working on lately at work. We are changing the Dept. (I'm at a local Dodge Dealership) all around and will be doing more displays of the various Mopar vehicles. Again thanks for the support:cheers:

Ought to throw something like this in there somewhere .

Attachments

• 007zdggn.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 192
Ought to throw something like this in there somewhere .

Ya that would be nice in the display as well. That's a nice looking build you have there. I actually have a buddy that wants me to do a replica of his Cherokee rock crawler, but I have to find a reasonably priced kit to cut up. I've seen a few on e-bay but too much $$$ just to chop up and use only half of the body, it'll be another interesting build when ever I get to it.:burnout:

Here are some better pics of the display at work, we are working at some other displays as well for the not too distant future. :cheers:

Attachments

• 100_2877.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 194
  • 100_2876.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 170
-
Back