Jeepers..... Creepers.....

-

6pk2goDemon

Mopar Mod
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I need to find a good or the best creeper for a Christmas present for someone very special. :love4:

For those that work mainly from the floor....what brand do you like?

Something like this 8)

cook and fish 225.jpg

Presently I'm a Jeeper without a creeper. My last one (old wood backbreaker) gave up the ghost about a year ago. The supposed best is the top photo, the middle photo is what I'm going to buy to replace my old one. The bottom photo are some groovy High Perf wheels you can add to any creeper.

kps-krd-slrd_w.jpg

sum-g1019_w.jpg

ens-9-9171g_w.jpg

C you sent me those parts, you really shouldn't be getting me a creeper for Christmas too:-D

I haven't used one of these, but it looks like it might be a good piece compared to the creepers I've used in the past.

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=REL-1-40794&N=700+115&autoview=sku

(and I'm not gonna say a word about "workin on tha floor"):toothy10:

Nice creeper :cheers: Brakes and it will roll over an air hose.
I have never seen that one befor.

(I thought about saying something about it to) :toothy10:

T.... That creeper from summit looks like a good one.

And yes.....no words about the floor work....:read2:

Mike.....you are a funny guy....:cheers:

Brain farts are acceptable, but not the other ones....LOL

ramcharger....the top one looks like a stretcher instead of a creeper, but I don't know. May actually be a good one. Thanks

ramcharger....the top one looks like a stretcher instead of a creeper, but I don't know. May actually be a good one. Thanks

Yeah, it kinda creeps me out. :-D Looks like something out the movie "Saw". Here's one for the dog lover in you:

dae-6031_w.jpg

Thanks for the thread! I had totally forgotten that my 14 yr old owes me a new 1 because he used my old wooden 1 as a skate board down the hill in the driveway and immediately afterwards it became kindling wood for the fire pit.

Thanks for the thread! I had totally forgotten that my 14 yr old owes me a new 1 because he used my old wooden 1 as a skate board down the hill in the driveway and immediately afterwards it became kindling wood for the fire pit.

I remember a lake trip w/ a set of old wooden skis that ended up in the campfire......thanks for the flash....LOL

Joe, Could you send me a link to the stretcher...the top one?

I prefer to buy AMERICAN made creepers , the only one I could find to fill the bill and cost under a C note were made by Lisle corp. I tried some to the cheap chinese junk stuff at the stores before buying and they just plain SUCK , if you can try it before you buy it it will help you .

http://www.lislecorp.com/tool_browse_list.cfm?browse=20

Joe, Could you send me a link to the stretcher...the top one?

I liked that one too, I think they need to design a brake system on one so you don't go rolling when you start pulling or pushing on a wrench

I bet someone could come up with something

I liked that one too, I think they need to design a brake system on one so you don't go rolling when you start pulling or pushing on a wrench

I bet someone could come up with something

There is a universal brake system. It's that wrench that you can't find when under a car. The one that locks up the wheel when you try and roll to the side or out to search for the wrench. It's just like when you drop a bolt or nut and it rolls to the magnetic dead center of the vehicle, exactly out of easy reach.

I don't know , that stretcher looking one looks like it would be good for working on my 4x4 2500 ram , or a big rig .

I found that a creeper that didn't have drops built in where your shoulders are made it a pain to work under a car on tall jackstands , which is why I bought that Lisle creeper I linked .

Granted I can't use it as a cart to roll big block assembled shortblock on , like the steel frame non drop frame, creeper I used to use is relegated to .

I'm not sure if has been mentioned yet, but the greatest creeper I've ever had is called the bone 'cuz it looks like a dog bone. Big wheels that roll over air-lines with no problem, and lowered stance for clearence.

-
Back