Jeff's 1972 Dart w/ 5.7, 545-rfe, 8 3/4-3:55or3:91, stock restored susp., MT 26x10's.

-
Hey Jeff, just finished watching about 100 of your videos. You are an excellent bodyman and painter. Wish I had seen them before painting my car, defiantly some good advice in there. Any new work on the Dart?
Thanks for the compliment. I've been doing a bit of blocking, priming and jamb painting as money will allow. So your Dart has been painted? I'll have to swing over to your thread and drool over that color. How did you happen to catch my Youtube Channel?

Thanks for the compliment. I've been doing a bit of blocking, priming and jamb painting as money will allow. So your Dart has been painted? I'll have to swing over to your thread and drool over that color. How did you happen to catch my Youtube Channel?

I'm always surfing YouTube looking for tips and tricks on painting cars. I used to do it professionally a long time ago, and I'm just getting back into it. I find it to be great resource for whats new in the industry, new products and new techniques. Your vid's were extremely informative and your quality of work is second to none. I particularly liked the way you do not cut corners ( something we can all learn from ). You should open your own shop....

very nice job jamesfreddys!! love the vids/! I like the one on the subframe connectors!

You really are getting quite a following. Myself included. Great work and really interesting. I too have a '72 Dart and you have given me answers to questions and ideas through your videos. Thanks.

I've been watching a lot of your videos lately.

All cool projects and beautiful work.

I notice when you are plug welding (or whatever you call the spot welding w/the MIG), you keep using a pick hammer.

I've yet to see a video wherein you explain what you are doing with it.

Are you flattening the weld, cooling it off, or something else?

I'm just starting to learn bodywork and mig welding. I'm real curious about the techniques of the people I see demonstrating the best results.

-
Back