Jegs roll cage anyone???

-

DGrace

Reaction score
Been researching to find out who makes the best fitting roll cage but it appears most people don't post any/many pics to help with the decision. I don't have a bender and don't consider it a worthwhile investment so a pre-bent kit is my best option. Anybody use a Jegs 10 pt. kit? From what I've read, S&W seems to be the most recommended but I'd still like to see how closely the A pillar bar is - going on a '73 Dart. Thanks for the help.

I can vouch for the S&W kit... that's what I bought for my Valiant after helping install one in a 71 Dart. The A Pillar bar was about 2.5 inches from the pillar IIRC.

Use the SW kit fits better than the Jegs and Comp Eng kits. I have used all three and hands down SW is the better fit.

Use the SW kit fits better than the Jegs and Comp Eng kits. I have used all three and hands down SW is the better fit.
Thank you - I will do just that! Have you used or know how well the "around the dash" "a" pillar bar fits? Not too big on going through the dash and I seriously doubt (although it would be great - and it is a MOPAR) I'll be running faster than 10.00. Thanks for taking the time to reply!

I modified my dash. My dash is going to be custom. If you want bars to clear the bars will have to be custom made.

Cage 032517-7.JPG

Cage 032517-8.JPG

Dash 052818.jpg

-
Back