Jesse James.... Gun Guy

-

Back in Time

Reaction score
I'm not a real big gun type guy but for some reason have admired Jesse James as an entrepreneur (not so much as a person) I would never spend this for a firearm but looks like a nice weapon. He is a very skilled person working with his hands. Came across this after seeing story about how he made it big selling t-shirts at Wal-Mart.

Jesse James’s Cisco 1911 Is No Kid:

1911's are excellent handguns. I have a Norinco commander myself that I love to shoot. That is a nice looking gun.

My youngest Son bought the Remington in 45cal with gold lettering on the slide and not being the Colt I was a little apprehensive about the quality, but it actually looks like a nicely built hand gun.

He got it in the box with accessories and never fired for less than a inexpensive 38 inch flatscreen.
Was saving up for another TV for the dining room but said he couldn't turn it down for the price. :D

Like I said..I'm not real big on them and was a little shocked someone would pay that much for one. All I have in a Ruger 9 MM my S-I-L gave from his Pawn Shop.

Blocked by our firewall... big surprise. The grip angle on the 1911 style weapons is perfect for me. I saw the ones he did from Damascus blocks that looked really sexy. Even the Llamas are a good gun if you build them right.

-
Back