jimmy's old car picnic SF

-
The show is this Sunday the 12th. It is one of San Francisco's largest car shows and is very kickback. You've got people setting up as early as 5am with their canopies, lights and champagne. Of course, as the day progresses, it switches to BBQs and beer/wine.

It's located in Speedway Meadows in SF's Golden Gate Park and the setting is really quite beautiful. If a few of us want to get together out there, I will consider bringing the canopy/BBQ/coolers, etc. out. Chime in if you are planning on going.

well im going. i think some people from the friday night concord show are going as well. thats how i found out about it. if you are gonna go ben i can bring the drinks and snacks if you bring the bbq. talk to you later.

so was anyone else planning on going? i have been debating on it since it says parking will be hard to find and only cars 1972 and older can enter. my girl got the day off of work and everything to go but i dont want to spend my day off trying to find parking in the city and then walking a zillion miles to get to the show.

Aaron, we are going. You will be able to find parking. Just don't get there too late. There's parking on the streets inside Golden Gate Park. We will probably get there at around 9am. Call me in the morning. I will be up at around 7:30 for the finishing touches on the '71 Dart. Man, did I thrash the past 30 hours on that thing. Bring the scamp and we'll represent FABO at the event. They won't know what year it is.

-
Back