Job opening

-

mopardads67

Reaction score
I'm just throwing this out there in case someone on here is looking for a job.I work for a company called Certainteed.They are the leading manufacturer of vinyl siding in the U.S.They have created a job position called multi-skilled.They will be hiring out side the facility to fill these positions,it has not been put in the local news paper yet but it is going to happen real soon.It will be a labor grade 22 pay is around 23bucks an hour.You will have to have electrical qualifications such as apprenticeship of 4 years,certified by the state of Maryland or other states certification.You will have to have strong mechanical skills as well.The hours would be 7am to 3pm mon-fri with plenty of ot.So if your an electrician looking for a job check the Herald Mail news paper on line with in the near future

Thanks for posting, nice pay rate. To bad electrical is my nightmare and if i relocte it's going to be somewhere warmer.

Man, if you were local I would be all over that. I've been unemployed for a year and a half now.

I've been here for 21 years and it's a real nice place to work and a good company to work for.They match 100% up to 4% on your 401 and there is a bonus program where you get a bonus check once a year that is based on plant performance and safety.We are about to get last years here in about a week or two should be somewhere around 13%.That is 13% of your yearly income so the more ot you work through the year to increase your gross you can make out like a bandit.Vacation pay is 2% of your yearly also.How many places can go to work and make more hourly while on vacation?So like I said not a bad place to work.

-
Back