john force racing

-
I know that sucks, but it's a good, and sound, business decision. It has nothing whatsoever to do with feelings.

I most COMPETITIVE businesses, it's best to cut ties as soon as you are aware that someone is planning to leave.

IF Prock stays, and Force loses, the questions start: Did Force drop the ball, or did Prock just lose interest?

You don't need that kind of crap going on at that level of competition, Force's decision was a good on, as the professional he his, I believe that Prock knows and understands that, and most likely expected to be relieved of duty as soon as he told Force of his plans.

Exactly!

That's how it was explained to me several years ago, by a business professional. One thing, if the party in question, is basically a worker bee, but if in a position of authority, and a decision maker, best to cut your ties, and move on. Do you really want someone making major decisions for your company, knowing that person will not be there to be responsible for the results? Sounds like the correct move to me. However, with that being said, I still believe the correct thing to do, is turn in your 2 week, or whatever notice, to protect you reputation in the future.

IF Prock stays, and Force loses, the questions start: Did Force drop the ball, or did Prock just lose interest?

Ok now Prock is gone when Forces loses who is he going to blame??? certainly not himself.

-
Back