John Lennon's passing - 30 yrs today

-
hey bro, we all have skeletons in our closets. i bet you do too... john Lennon was a not much of a father for sure to Julian. i agree. you are picking him apart, when none of us are perfect.... we are talking John Lennon NOT Jesus the Christ! we celebrate his contributions to the music and culture of the time and generations there after. his message was clear. when people are killed over possessions, religions, and territory. this is the theme of the song. i think, you need a hobby!
My point; how many possessions did Lennon die with? Over 4 million in art, alone.

My point; how many possessions did Lennon die with? Over 4 million in art, alone.
how many people died from the acquisition of his possessions? most likely not one. i have 8 cars and i haven't killed anyone to get them... do you think its a crime to have stuff? the man was a multi-millionaire. rich people tend to own things of value. are you sure you are not 12? i am just asking...
Peace

how many people died from the acquisition of his possessions? most likely not one. i have 8 cars and i haven't killed anyone to get them... do you think its a crime to have stuff? the man was a multi-millionaire. rich people tend to own things of value. are you sure you are not 12? i am just asking...
Peace

green1's point is more about the perceived hypocrisy in making millions preaching the evils of materialism and while lending his name out to causes not really giving many of his of his possessions to "less fortunate" people. But, this thread is really more about honoring what was good a decent about him

green1's point is more about the perceived hypocrisy in making millions preaching the evils of materialism and while lending his name out to causes not really giving many of his of his possessions to "less fortunate" people. But, this thread is really more about honoring what was good a decent about him

ok, so if you lie once, does this make you a liar? if you practice hipocracy once in your life, does this make you a Hypocrite? if you steal once does this make you a thief? the answer is absolutely YES!! we are ALL guilty of these things, whether or not the scale is as big or very small. his point is not valid, i see no point to his argument. in handful of ways john Lennon was a Douche. in a lot of ways he was a good person.

-
Back