Johnny Lightning Mopar or No Car

-

66CudaFormulaS

Reaction score
I picked up this Johnny Lightning Mopar or No Car 5 car box set at Big Lot's last night. I thought that I would pass it along for those that may be interested in picking up a set.

It contains: 1958 Plymouth Belvadere, 1964 Dodge 330 Hemi, 1967 Dodge Charger, 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger, and a 1970 Plymouth GTX.

Rob

JL Mopar no Car Front.jpg

JL Mopar no Car Back.jpg

Here is my Johnny Lightning.

I think this is so kool!

A friend my mine sent in a photo of my Duster to Johnny Lightning and they decided the make a Johnny Lightning of it.

My Johnny Lightning.JPG

dude thats AWSOME!! wish i could get one made of one of my cars. did they send you a free one then?

Here is my Johnny Lightning.

I think this is so kool!

A friend my mine sent in a photo of my Duster to Johnny Lightning and they decided the make a Johnny Lightning of it.

WoW! congrats on that. Thats pretty cool. I had a million of these cars when I was younger. The detail on them blows the hotwheels brand out of the water. Its amazing all the fun you can have with a then 77 cent jonny lightning car, a sand box & a HUGE imagination!!

WoW! congrats on that. Thats pretty cool. I had a million of these cars when I was younger. The detail on them blows the hotwheels brand out of the water. Its amazing all the fun you can have with a then 77 cent jonny lightning car, a sand box & a HUGE imagination!!

ditto, i loved playin with my hot wheels in the sand when i was younger, awww the memories:happy10:

-
Back