johnnyp7254 intro

-
Reaction score
Hi,my name is Johnny,I just recently learned of this site and was told I needed to visit it,I'm a Mopar enthusiast,love building the cars,and I have a backyard full of early A and B body parts.I currently have a project car that I will need a few parts for,I have a 64 Dart GT V-8 4speed convertible,just started this project,I hope to post some nice pics of it soon.
I've been selling on ebay since May of 2009,started with a "0" feedback score I'm now at 183 AND AT 100%,you can look me up on ebay it's Bama Vintage Auto or johnnyp7254,I have many repeat customers there,and hope to here,I'm 45 years old or young depending how you look at it,I've been in body work since high school,30+ years,I've done many resto's,and have even worked on a 40 Ford that placed second in the World of Wheels.
I pride myself on customer satisfaction,the customer is always right,I use the least expensive way to ship unless the customer requires otherwise,I don't gouge the shipping prices your welcome to check them yourself I'll send you the measurements and weight to verify this,hope to do buisiness with all on the site in the future,thanks for listening to me,and thank you for welcoming me to this site.
Johnny Prestidge
BAMA VINTAGE AUTO

-
Back