Joined a few weeks ago, need help posting

-

65cuduh

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am NOT a computer person and am having problems figuring out how to post questions concerning my cuda. I can do it here because there was something to click on but in the other sections I dont see it. Can any body run me through it? THANKS

Hi and welcome 65cuduh, If you click on the forums section button located in the header of each page this will bring you to the forums menu. Once in the forums menu you will see all the sub forums or different catagories. When you find the one that suits your question click on it. When that opens you will see all the posts listed in it. On the top and bottom of all these posts you will see a button that says "NEW TOPIC" click this and post your question. Hope this helps you, Also you can click the button in the header of any page that says "SITE HELP" for help topics. Again Welcome to FABO!
Peace, Tony

Heeeeeeeey

Glad to see you made it to the site !!!

Hey all met 65cuduh here at a local show... good guy.
He has what will be a fun lil barracuda when done..heck its pretty fun when its not done too ....

Enjoy the site and looks like you figured with some help how to post.... so attack us !

-RPM

Welcome 65 cuduh!!
This is my first site and you will get used to it very soon.
Glad to see a new member that knows and have met RPM.:cheers:
He is a great guy here and you know you will have to post some pictures of your cuda.

I just go to the Go advanced button and click it and then you will see smilies to your right, then scroll down a bit and you will see the
manage attachments click it and find a picture of your car if you have one and post it.
It took me a while to get used to it too, I got my first computer a couple years ago and these folks have helped me more than anyone will ever know.
Jump on in and enjoy.:-D

Hey, THANKS guys I think I've got it. RPM, I'll send you the $10.00 for the nice plug on my Cuda. Buy the way, RPM took 1st place in the Abody Modified class at our (Mopars Unliminted of Idaho) show a month ago. There was lots of competition in that class.:cheers:

Welcome! You will like it here. Dont worry, computers hate me too!

-
Back