Journey's End animal sancturary!!!!!

-

Guitar Jones

aka Angry Johnny
Reaction score
Florence doesn't adopt out her animals. By the time they get to her place they have found their forever home. She is an amaqzing woman doing an amazing work for these animals that society has cast away.

Great Video GJ, What an animal angel Florence is :angel2:. Kudos to you for helping them all out :)

I'm almost speechless...you have found a very worthy place to volunteer...I don't understand how can people mistreat or neglect animals.

Wow! What an amazing woman. It's obvious that she cares for all these animals as they are all clean, fed, medicated and have their vet visits. She's not a hoarder.

Good on you GJ for volunteering!

If anybody is interested, if you click on the link that Guitar Jones posted there is a donation link.

Thank you inkjunkie and to anyone who may donate to this very worthy organization.

No she's not a hoarder, lol, this is a true non profit organization with a board of directors and a staff plus volunteers. The entire facility is cleaned every morning from top to bottom. It's a never ending task.

Inspirational and sad at the same time.. Good on you for volunteering to a truly wonderful organization.

Grant

WOW! The wife and I used to volunteer at an spca shelter when we were young and saw many animals who were abused,sick or just not wanted. I guess thats why we have 4 cats now..

-
Back