-
Status
Not open for further replies.

retsud_043

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
A buddy backed out at the last minute so I now have 1 extra ticket for Judas Priest/Whitesnake July 3rd @ A taste of Minnesota St. Paul
It is 4th row from the front/left in the Gold Circle seating. This area has exclusive restroom :pottytra: and beverage :drinkers:access.

I tought it would be cool go hang out with a fellow FABO member so I'm advertising it here first.
All I want is $55 (face value):headbang:
Thanks FABO,
Chris

seating.jpg

Wow, that is tempting! Awesome bands :rock:, great seats :supz:, only a 3.5 hr. drive from me, have the 3rd off, and get to hang with an FABO member whom I've had dealings with, and had great results. Unfortunately, I have to work the 4th, 4:30 AM wakeup. :angry2:

Wow, that is tempting! Awesome bands :rock:, great seats :supz:, only a 3.5 hr. drive from me, have the 3rd off, and get to hang with an FABO member whom I've had dealings with, and had great results. Unfortunately, I have to work the 4th, 4:30 AM wakeup. :angry2:

Yeah, That's too bad Bill:sad8:.I've got a 11.5 hour drive but I don't work until the 5th.

Chris,
If this wouldn't have to be on the 3rd i'd be there with you. My wife would be pretty upset thought if I got home late on the 4th!!
Rob

Wow, I'd love to go to that show. However, I'm in B.C. Oh well, enjoy the show! I saw Priest last July and they were awesome.

Wow, I'd love to go to that show. However, I'm in B.C. Oh well, enjoy the show! I saw Priest last July and they were awesome.

Yeah, I saw them last July also in Winnipeg and they put on a hell of a show. I had the VIP pass and met the guys.
I'm lookin' forward to the whole British Steel album as well as some older songs........I hope they do "Run of the mill" or "Victim of Changes" [-o<but that's wishful thinking

IMG_1740.JPG

I'm the one on the right with the **** eating grin....I haven't washed my shoulder since KK rested his hand on it:toothy10:

IMG_1740.JPG

Chris,
If this wouldn't have to be on the 3rd i'd be there with you. My wife would be pretty upset thought if I got home late on the 4th!!
Rob

Yeah Rob, I missing my son's birthday on the 3rd and my wifes on the 4th....so you can imagine how popular I am around here.......:toothy10:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back