junk yard?

-

crashcaptn

1965 Dodge Dart GT
Reaction score
Does anyone know where a good mopar junk yard is in San Diego? I haven't been able to find any junk yards at all down here. (just moved here a few weeks ago)

Sorry......can't help on your area but this weekend myself and a couple of my friends will be going to a MOPAR junk yard and possibly buying the whole kit-n-ku-bola from a widow, who had a husband that was a MOPAR NUT :supz: I had seen this yard about 2 years ago and really don't remember what all was there but I'm hoping there will be some good items either in the yard or in some of the old buses that are packed full of different items (didn't look into them). I remember there was a lot of high weeds but when looking over the area (approx. 50 old cars) I do remember seeing what looked like a road runner or two.....can't remember what year but I'd say that a lot of the stuff there will be of some value to any MOPAR nut.......:tongue1: I don't think there were any Dusters but I could be wrong. Inside the old garage, there was 3 or 4 cars (pretty complete) like he had been working on them and work stopped (upon his death)......a couple were about 69 or 70 roadrunners.....one with the bumble bee strip on the rear of the car, one was a dodge dart gt 340, which looked as if you could drive it right out and down the road to home.....don't remember about the other one......it was pretty dark in there when i was looking at them :banghead::violent1:...... I just know that I can't wait to get back there and possilby work out a deal of a lump sum for all the car body's that are there..............I don't have any idea if they have motors or tranny's, etc in any BUT :butthead: I was wondering what we should offer the 'widow' for the whole lot of about 50 car body's?? Any feedback on this would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.......
Greg......mtn_jake

not in the san diego area but there is a pretty big mopar junk yard in portland oregon it is called wildcat dont have the number off hand but if you need it let me know and i will get it for you

-
Back