Junk yards south florida

-
I like road trips, so I'm interested as well.

Are you looking for anything specific?

I don't know of one in south Florida. There is a guy west of Starke fl. on sr 100 that has a bunch of Mopars. I think his name is Jerry. I haven't talked to him in awhile but is at Mopars at Garlits in November. I will look for his number.

Bring a Brinks truck when you go to see Jerry. He has some good stuff, but it is priced accordingly.

Jerry infamously had a HyperPak intake that was cracked and rewelded and wanted $1,200 for it. Just the intake. Believe it or not, he eventually sold it. No word on what the final price was.

I wouldn't call Starke "South".

I don't think it even qualifies as "central".

American Auto salvage in De Bary, but that is central (North of Orlando).

Lucky Myers in LaCoochee (also central). (Lots of rot, but quite a few mixed cars)

Yes, Jerry knows what he has, and expects top dollar (sometimes top dollar plus).
He has a LOT of stuff, though. Last time I was there I stopped counting cars after a few dozen. All Mopar.

Never been to those. I may have to check them out. They aren't too far from Gainesville. Gainesville has two yards, but both of them are pretty lame. One actually has a classics section, and they did at one point have a 65 Valiant that looked like it had been parked under a boat dock for a few decades, but I got some good fastners that I needed off of it. Right now there's a 67 Dart 4 door and a 68 Dart GT in there. Both are in pretty rough shape though. There's also a 67 New Yorker and an early B body, but both are stripped pretty clean.

-
Back