-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340john

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling some of my junker model collection. Here are just some of them, please feel free to email me any questions. I also have other cars, so if you want something else...I might one, just ask. All cars feature torn upholstery, bald/flat tires and authentic paint colors. The rust effect was made with an airbrush and real rust particles. Prices vary according to level of detail and of course, as with everything I offer for sale, you are free to PM me with an offer. I am located in Edison NJ, zip 08817, I will ship with a flat rate USPS box which is $10.00 for US residence...Canada will be higher. Thank you.

'71 Cuda $50.00
'68 Charger $50.00
'69 Superbee $50.00
'67 Coronet R/T convertible $50.00
'70 Challenger convertible $25.00
'53 Ford truck $20.00
'70 T/A Challenger $20.00
'68 Olds 442 $25.00
'65 Mustang convertible $30.00
'65 Mustang Fastback $20.00

100_2281.jpg

100_2271.jpg

100_2270.jpg

100_2266.jpg

100_2287.jpg

100_2297.jpg

100_2280.jpg

100_2276.jpg

100_2290.jpg

100_2293.jpg

To answer a few questions I have recieved, The convertible tops are not glued on...they are removable. Also, The truck is the only one that doesn't have an engine, on that one, the hood is glued down. Thay are all 1/24 - 1/25 scale. Thank you.

Bump... also, I have more available and I can build your car if you would like. Just PM me and ask for details. Thank you.

Looks good. What did you use for the rust? I'm always trying to learn new techniques.

I use a dremel tool to create the rust holes. for the rust itself, I use real rust. I have an old altenator bracket that I keep outside and let get rusted. I scrap the rust into an old medicine bottle and grind it into a powder. I paint the rusted section of the body with an airbrush or a paint brush depending on the size of the "rust patch" and sprinkle on the real rust dust...hense when I say I use real rust on my junker models. Hope that helps.

John, would you be able to build junkers of my cars ? I have a couple I am interested in having done. I will PM you too.

Here's the $64,000 question (I hope it doesn't cost that much). Do you think you could come close to replicating the actual condition of a car? I have a ton of pictures from when I got my Road Runner. That would certainly be worth more than those prices, but I would be interested.

Sorry I haven't answered sooner, I have been busy with a new job and haven't been on the forum lately. Thank you for the interest in my models. Yes, I can definately replicate a cars specific condition (colors,rust,upholstery, etc.) Prices vary on wheather a kit is available for your car, or if I have to scratch build one. Please PM me and I will answer you ASAP. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back