Just a few short prayers needed

-

nothingbutdarts

Reaction score
Our FABO family member "ramenth" is headed in for surgery on the 30th, just want to send Robert paryers for a speedy and full recovery!

Kim

Robert, don't ever forget you have a lot of friends here. Best of luck with the operation and for a speedy recovery. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Our prayers go out to Robert my friend :pale:from my wife Treva and I here on the hill brother [-o<
Gods speed my brother, I need you back here as soon as possible
Many prayers on there way for our member and friend . Get back and easy our harts as soon as you can. You are on our minds and in our prayers

Prayer for Robert,

Loving Father, I entrust myself to your care this day, guide with skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, I may be restored to soundness of health and learn to live in more perfect harmony with you and with those around me. Christ. Amen.

Prayers sent. Don't forget to wear two hospital gowns, nobody wants to see your:bootysha:.

Our FABO family member "ramenth" is headed in for surgery on the 30th, just want to send Robert paryers for a speedy and full recovery!

Kim

Wow, Kim. I don't know what to say that you started a prayer thread on my behalf. I'm touched, I really am.

Prayers sent.

Get well soon buddy.

Prayers sent buddy, keep us posted on your progress..

Robert, don't ever forget you have a lot of friends here. Best of luck with the operation and for a speedy recovery. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

..........Heres hopeing 4 a speedy recovery........u will b in my thoughts and prayers...............kim................

Our prayers go out to Robert my friend :pale:from my wife Treva and I here on the hill brother [-o<
Gods speed my brother, I need you back here as soon as possible
Many prayers on there way for our member and friend . Get back and easy our harts as soon as you can. You are on our minds and in our prayers

Prayers sent. Don't forget to wear two hospital gowns, nobody wants to see your:bootysha:.

Tony, Corey, Leanna, Kim, Mike, Christopher, thanks. It's a day surgery, in first thing tomorrow morning, back home once I can show 'em I'm through the after effects of the anesthesia. The down side will be the ten days I'll have to take before the follow up appointment. But I should be back up and around sometime in the middle of the week...if I follow doctor's orders. :snakeman:

Prayer for Robert,

Loving Father, I entrust myself to your care this day, guide with skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, I may be restored to soundness of health and learn to live in more perfect harmony with you and with those around me. Christ. Amen.

After all the ones I've written on here, not used to having someone write one up for me. Thank you.

Addin you to my prayer list, Robert.

Wow, Kim. I don't know what to say that you started a prayer thread on my behalf. I'm touched, I really am.

Robert,
Your a great guy not only to this sight but to all the people you touch! I felt I needed to put this out there for the support and prayers from our FABO family.
You are in my prayers and I look forward to hearing back from you that your life is finally back to normal and your out working in the gargae on the toys and projects!

Kim

In, out, snip snip, sew sew.. Best wishes on a speedy recovery, there ya go

Grant

Actually, Grant, on this one there will be no "sew sew." They're leaving it open to heal from inside out. But hopefully it will be in and out...

Robert,
Your a great guy not only to this sight but to all the people you touch! I felt I needed to put this out there for the support and prayers from our FABO family.
You are in my prayers and I look forward to hearing back from you that your life is finally back to normal and your out working in the gargae on the toys and projects!

Kim

Kim, I'm flattered that you think so, brother.

I appreciate the prayers and support. I probably won't be doing much in the way of FABO for the first few days, but I'll see if I can get the wife to update you folks on how things went after we get home.

-
Back