Just a thought????

-

carcrazyguy

Reaction score
Do you think a wheel company such as Weld would make SBP Draglites or Pro-Star wheels if we could get enough people to do a large group buy? If so how many sets would Weld have to have pre-ordered before they would make them???? Just a thought?? :)

I doudt they would do it. Centerline makes rims in small bolt patern though. So does Bogart and Holeshot.

I just thought maybe Weld would want to compete IF they could get enough orders for a 1 time "run"? Heck for what Bogarts cost,a person could change to LBP, buy wheels and still have money left over :)

It would be nice but I dont see them doing it. Not enough interest. Hole shots are cheaper then the Bogarts but more money then the Welds.

Holeshots are what about $200 for 15 x 4 and like $275 for 15 x 7?? So $950 for a set of wheels. OUCH!!

Yeah they're not chaep but the Bogarts are close to $1500 for 4.

But the HoleStars look awsome on an A body

adams.sized.jpg

if i can find it i had a company that would make wheels to order course the more the cheaper.

That what I was thinking... Maybe someone talk to Weld and see if we can get say a 200 wheels...(50 cars) that would go in on a group purchase by like Oct-Nov(??) that Weld would tool up to make some SBP wheels. Heck I think that if they built more sets than we could order they could sell the others on Ebay or though Summit??

-
Back